Meet the Timberidge Custom Homes Team
Paul started Timberidge Custom Homes 20 years ago when he decided he wanted to build the best of the best in the Heber Valley. After earning a degree in Construction Management from Brigham Young University, Paul went to work for David Weekly Homes in Texas where he learned the value and skill of building beautiful homes. He strives for clients to have the best experience when building with Timberidge, and makes it a point to help whoever he can, regardless if they are clients are not. After 20 years in the Heber Valley building homes, he has built a name for himself in the community.
Paul and his wife Heidi have 5 children and 2 grandchildren. A family man who loves to travel and experience life with his family, if you cannot find him at work, you can find him on the lake water skiing with family, Jeeping in Moab or on the golf course practicing his swing.
Justin has been on the Timberidge team for over four years now and wears many hats. Currently, he works as a Project Manager and helps oversee our daily construction, and gets to work alongside many of our team members from precon to final punch list. He helps overs see budgets for every house that we build and is an integral part of the selection and purchasing process between clients and designers. With a degree in Business from Southern Utah University, Justin has always been on top of his game and goes above and beyond for our clients. Justin and his wife, Haley, have three young kids and have lived in the Heber Valley for the last few years. Justin is an avid sports fan (Go Packers) and outdoorsman. Being dad keeps him on his toes, but when he is able to find time, he enjoys a couple of rounds on the links.
Cheryl has been with Timberidge for over 5 years as our Accounting Manager. With a degree in business from Utah State University, she has worked as an Executive Assistant for a large company, Finance Manager, Accounts receivable, Reservation sales, teacher, and a Real Estate Coordinator. We are lucky to have her on our team, she has truly been an asset to the company with her knowledge and sunny attitude.
Cheryl has three kids and can now add grandma to her resume. When she is not at work she loves to go out and ride her horse as well as spend time with her family.
Addison is the Assistant Estimator and Purchaser at Timberidge Custom Homes. As a Senior at BYU studying Construction Management, he will be graduating in June 2021 with plans to join the Timberidge team full-time. Addison grew up remodeling beach houses, which helped contribute to his choice of career path. Addison helps build budgets for every house that we build, and is an integral part of the selection and purchasing process between clients and designer.
Addison and his wife are from the North Shore of Oahu, and have learned to enjoy all that Utah has to offer. While he misses surfing every day, they spend their weekends skiing, mountain biking and going on road trips.
Brittany is the Administrative Assistant at Timberidge Custom Homes. From scheduling appointments to sending out contracts and applying for permits, Brittany does a little bit of everything. Currently attending Brigham Young University for a degree in Web Design, Brittany comes from a legal background and brings a straightforward attitude that is great for pushing projects through the City so construction can start.
When Brittany is not at work, she enjoys showing and trialing her Doberman Pinscher, Dexter. She is also a plant lover and self-proclaimed DIY queen-in-training.
Chase is our newest team member and we are so happy to have him on board as our new Superintendent. Chase started with us as a summer intern, but was offered a job with Timberidge right after graduating Brigham Young University with a degree in Construction Management. With construction running in his family, and having years of experience in the field before working with Timberidge, he has been a great addition. Some of Chase’s favorite aspects of construction is learning new ways to increase efficiency and sustainability during the construction process.
Originally from Austin, Texas, Chase and his wife Jenna have made Utah their home. When he is not on a jobsite, Chase enjoys everything outdoors from mountain biking and fishing to drone flying.
Evan has been with Timberidge Custom Homes for the past three years as a team member, but has worked with Paul for over 20 years. He is a skilled Finish Carpenter with over 30 years under his belt. From specialty projects like bunk beds and stairs, to warranty work in all of our Timberidge Homes, Evan is a “jack of all trades” and an asset to our team.
Evan and his wife Deon have 4 kids and 2 grandkids. They have lived in the Heber Valley for 20 years, and are currently building their own home. Evan’s biggest hobby is carpentry, so the saying “find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life” rings true for him.
At home, he and his wife have 8 kids and a dog. Together, they have been serving as Foster parents to those in need. Over the past 8 years, they have adopted 6 outstanding kids and played a role in parenting 17 other placements.
Chad has been in construction for over 35 years and we are lucky to have him as part of our remodel team. He is a skilled cabinet maker, finish carpenter and owned his own cabinet making shop for 12 years.
Chad has four kids, six grandkids and enjoys the outdoors and camping with his family.
Tim has a degree from BYU in Construction Management and hails from San Antonio, TX. He was raised swinging a hammer and renovating rental properties for his father; he also ran his own small business on the side. This Superintendent prefers being in the field and aims to get the job done right the first time. Having spent time in residential, commercial, and industrial construction, Tim brings unique experience and perspective to each jobsite.
When Tim is not on the job, you will find him entertaining the locals and tourists as a singer/songwriter. He has a passion for music that has him performing in many venues, weddings, parties, and shows each year. He is also not very great at golf…yet.
To create a Team Driven company that will Provide for our Families and our Team by Producing Work, Serving Others, and Creating Value while helping Families build beautiful custom Homes.
- We will build a team and a process that can produce consistent work and run our business, so the company continues to grow and be profitable
- Provide selfless service with the primary intent to do good and help others, not with the thought of what we will get in return
- If you want to be happy forget about yourself and help others
- If you need money- create value, if you need money quickly- create value quickly
We are the most helpful home builder/remodeler you have ever met, whether we build your home or not.
- We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it. If we fail in some way to do this- we make it right. (S.M.E.E.)
- We Own It! We build every home as if it were our own (and we love amazing homes) In our team driven company we have ownership for our processes We own it, we take responsibility for our actions.
- We Plan it! We plan every day and we prioritize our tasks so the “Urgent and Important” gets done before the “important but not urgent” & the “urgent but not important”. We plan 15 mins to start each and every day.
- We are Process Driven! We create, follow, and reﬁne our process to sell & build defect-free homes on time and in budget (When in doubt follow the process).
- We create and maintain a safe workplace of predictability, trust, happiness, and (A place you would want to work that helps you reach your full potential).
- We show gratitude and give back (We acknowledge that God is the source of all blessings and we show gratitude by helping His children in need).
- We succeed by producing work, satisfying our customers, and making a proﬁt so we can provide for our families. Revenue kills, proﬁt thrills. We are not a revenue driven company, we are proﬁt driven. “Production Produces Proﬁts.”