You Have Arrived... Home.
We'll Build The Dream House That You'll Call Home.
Open House Aug 6, 6-9 PM
Build Your Dream Home On Budget!
Our Mission is Simple
We want to be the most helpful home builder/remodeler you have ever met, whether we build your home or not.
A Tradition of Excellence in Heber, Red Ledges, Midway and Park City, Utah for Over 30 Years.
Paul Clark has been building custom homes for over three decades and founded Timberidge Custom Homes in 2000 to satisfy his vision of building premium homes in Utah for discerning clients. Whether building another mountain modern gem in beautiful Red Ledges, a sprawling family-focused home in Midway, or a cozy, mountain-craftsman retirement retreat in Park City, Timberidge strives for excellence at each step of the design and build process.
Take a tour of the gallery to see examples of our work. As you do, keep in mind that these are photos of someone else’s dream home. We here to build what YOU envision!
- We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it. If we fail in some way to do this- we make it right. (S.M.E.E.)
- We Own It!
We build every home as if it were our own (and we love amazing homes) In our team driven company we have ownership for our processes
We own it, we take responsibility for our actions.
- We Plan it! We plan every day and we prioritize our tasks so the “Urgent and Important” gets done before the “important but not urgent” & the “urgent but not important”. We plan 15 mins to start each and every day.
- We are Process Driven! We create, follow, and reﬁne our process to sell & build defect-free homes on time and in budget (When in doubt follow the process).
- We create and maintain a safe workplace of predictability, trust, happiness, and (A place you would want to work that helps you reach your full potential).
- We show gratitude and give back (We acknowledge that God is the source of all blessings and we show gratitude by helping His children in need).
- We succeed by producing work, satisfying our customers, and making a proﬁt so we can provide for our families. Revenue kills, proﬁt thrills. We are not a revenue driven company, we are proﬁt driven. “Production Produces Proﬁts.”
Our Work Gallery
Custom Home Gallery
We were living in the Midwest at the time the house was under construction. I was still working. So, we were building long distance with very few opportunities to visit to inspect the building process. Paul would call us and give us updates, discuss any issues and make recommendations he thought would improve our design (we took many of his recommendations).
After the closing, Paul would stop by to ask if everything was to our satisfaction and always willing to make any repairs or adjustments.
We give Paul our highest level of recommendation for those wanting a custom home built by a master with a very personal touch.